Are you using what you learn to create your relationship? Really?
Go find the material that most resonates with you (whether on this site or others) – and then try it out in your life for real.
We all do it – we all get inspired to “change our lives” to “find our true calling” or to “work on ourselves” – but so few people have amazing, inspiring and extraordinary relationships. Too many women – actually too many people – buy self-help books, or read material online, tell themselves they’re going to improve their lives and then do nothing. Why does this happen?
Primarily, we lie to ourselves. Most of the talking around us (and our self-talk) is utter bullshit.
There I said it.
Stop Lying To Yourself
I’ve heard women say “I’m genuinely ok and happy to be single – maybe not forever but definitely for now”.
That statement makes no sense. If you were OK being single, you’d be OK being single – now, and forever.
Stop fucking lying to yourself.
The material at here is for women who are fed up of reading different books, watching various videos, trying lots of things – and nothing working.
They’re fed up of material that:
- Seems negative about men
- Sets up complicated rules
- Creates problems where there are none
Why spend money on a set of coaching calls if you can’t see progress?
Or even worse – why spend money on an online course – and then not use the material with which you’re presented?
It’s just like the people who buy a gym membership in January, go once, but by the time March rolls around, the money is leaving their account but they’ve not been for weeks.
If this is you – please find another website to read. Please go. Seriously.
What you’re still reading?
Results Consistent With No Action
Don’t get me wrong – there is a lot of good material out there. But it’s up to you to find and test it. There are so many coaching packages, books, blogs, worksheets, videos, online courses whatever. This is great – because it means there will be something for you. Look through as much as you can – and find the stuff that resonates the most with you. Keep meeting narcissists? There’s a coach for you. Women of a particular age? Yep that’s covered. Recovering from co-dependency? There’s a relevant YouTube channel. Once you’ve found the material that most fits – work at it – look at the suggestions, check the ideas – and try them on. Imagine the ideas are a coat in a shop – and you try it on. How does it feel? How do you feel? Look in the mirror, get a second opinion – do whatever to see if it’s a fit for you, where you’re at, and where you want to go.
So many people have copies of self-help books, but don’t read them. Or don’t even implement the ideas suggested. So no surprises, we get the results consistent with that.
Discover Your Unique Talents
My approach focuses on you. I emphasise your uniqueness and the way you demonstrate your strengths. I support you in identifying your areas of brilliance, understand and appreciate your talents. Then I have you apply them to your relationship journey.
I help women who have been single over a year create their path to a new relationship.
Does my approach resonate with you?
I could be a the right coach if you:
- are fed up of reading different books, watching various videos, trying lots of things – and nothing working,
- have a willingness to play with ideas, grapple with concepts and challenge yourself
- notice the negativity that’s written about men, and you want a different way of looking at the whole area.
I might not be a fit if you:
- spend time with your friends being negative about how men are, and how they should be, retelling dating disasters,
- live in hope, and expect your relationship life to change without committing to taking serious action,
- approach life without integrity – your words don’t match your actions. You’re someone who chooses to live your life this way.
And wherever you are on your relationship journey – keep on playing.
- Take the CliftonStrengths test, (it costs around £15/ $20) and start to explore and practise your Top Five Strengths. They give you the chance to bring clarity to your repeated patterns of thinking feeling and behaving – and start to own their unique contribution.
Have you ever asked yourself ‘Why can’t I meet a good man?’ Discover your ‘Natural Dating Strategy’ and find out the answer.